This downloadable online guide condenses the information I provide to clients, questions i'm asked regularly & ideas for the causes of sleep disturbance & ways to optimise sleep.
All of the information is based on my responsive & respectful style of sleep support & strategies are described with age appropriateness, in respect to the age & stage of your child or baby.
- Intro to sleep & how sleep works
- Sleep averages
- Communication & interpreting behaviours & cues
- Bedtime routine & calming baby
- Naps & early rising
- Nap trouble or early rises
- Burning up energy & skipped naps
- ‘Regressions’ or ‘progressions’?
- My 10 tips for optimising sleep
- Bedsharing & safe sleeping
- Skin to skin & carrying baby
- Feeding to sleep Emotional coaching & loving boundaries
- Starting solids
- Foods & sleep Alergies, signs & symptoms
- Wind, colic & reflux
- Looking after you too
- Relaxation techniques
- Responsive strategies
- Including co-parent
- Night-weaning your toddler
- Welcoming a sibling